GeoDirectory Embeddable Ratings Badge
Allows users to build an embedded widget to show on their own website.
Inspired by Trip Advisor rating widget
The Embeddable Ratings Badge allows listing owners to create a widget to display their live ratings from your directory on their website. Similar to the Trip Advisor rating widget.
Your directory badge on the user’s site is a social proof that will give visitors viewing it more confidence in the business and the ability to view specific rating details.
Let users build the widget to match the style of their site. For instance, you can control every feature of the badge and make it available to the user to customize or restrict it. For example, you can remove the color change options so that all embeds match your branding colors.
THE PLUGIN FEATURES:
Embeddable Ratings Badge is a money-making add-on that will help your Directory SEO and will drive traffic to your website. To clarify, It will help your directory get natural backlinks from websites using the widget.
- Limit who can build embed code; everyone, logged in users or owner.
- All design settings can be locked by the admin or given to the user to set.
- The widget can be styled by the user to match the style of their site.
- Our smart script will detect if the user’s site is using Font Awesome and, if so, use your exact rating styles.
- If no Font Awesome is detected, then a lightweight HTML star icon is used.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) option to lessen the load on your server and be able to serve the widget as fast as possible. (required that you have use of a CDN).
- Use a branding image or branding text to make it your own.