The Imager widget allows you a quick and easy way to create custom animated boxes with images or photos as well as display post category or WooCommerce products. Along with this, you can manage the box display layout according to your needs by ordering or adding/deleting elements. The plugin supports text overlay on an image and has all appropriate settings to build a responsive block with animated infoboxes. This lightweight tool can present your content on your website in a quality and professional way.
The item package includes 5 prepared templates to help you get started quickly with the Imager and will inspire you to create your unique project.
Each block element has flexible and straightforward style settings and you can customize everything according to your needs. Change the color, typography, background color, border, margins, padding or apply CSS filter for images to get the unique result. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
Features of the Imager WordPress plugin for Elementor
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Supports Posts, WooCommerce products as a source
- Custom image support
- Сustom image box layout
- CSS image filter included
- Image hover animation
- Flexible image and text animation settings
- Flexible style settings
- Customizable columns number for different devices
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers Imager for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress.