LearnPress Paid Membership Pro Add-on
We all recognize education as important, right? And in this age, online teaching and learning is increasingly popular. To serve the educational career of the community on wordpress sites, we would like to introduce a quality product: LearnPress Paid Membership Pro Add-on.
LearnPress Paid Membership Pro Add-on Features:
How did LearnPress Paid Membership Pro Add-on work?
Manage subscription levels and their courses
With LearnPress Paid Membership Pro Add-on, you can create membership plans for your students. Following that, you can let them buy Membership and paying monthly for groups of course instead of paying for every course.
Allow to buy course individually or only via subscriptions
Paid Membership Pro makes your pricing methods a lot more flexible. You can let your students pay per course, or pay by the month (or a given period of time of your choice) or both, with different recurring fees.
How to Create a Membership Website with LearnPress Paid Membership Pro?
Setup membership pages
- You need to download and install LearnPress Paid Membership Pro first.
- Before creating levels, you can Click the Pages Tab. (From the dashboard, go to Memberships > Settings and select Page Settings). Without setting these pages, the workflow and the function will not work properly.
- Normally, you will have to create pages and assign them to the correct title. However, luckily Paid Memberships Pro can Generate these pages for you: Click the button “let us Generate Pages For Me”. It will generate all needed pages for membership plans.
Create membership plans
- ‘Memberships’ feature is added to Dashboard after add-on activation.
- Visit ‘Memberships > Membership Levels’. With the first used customer, there is a notice to guide setup steps.
- Click ‘Add New Level’/’Add a membership level to get started’ notice to create a new level or choose any existed level that you want to modify.
- Fill in the Name (For example, “Free”), Description, or Confirmation message.
- Scroll down to ‘Courses Settings’.
- Assign the courses to be available for that membership level. A course can be assigned to different membership levels.
- Also, in Billing Details, Initial Payment is the initial amount of money that the user has to pay at registration. For a Free plan, you can set the initial payment of $0.
- There’s a Recurring subscription option that if you check this option, you will open up many more complex pricing options like pay every month, day, etc, or even Trial payment with trial billing amount.
- In other settings, you can also disable new sign-ups, or set an expiration date for the membership setting.
- Since we are setting membership plans for courses, there’s no need to check the categories option. Just Save Level and add another level.
Toolwp always guarantee to provide the best products!