INTRODUCE: Live Events
Live Events is a versatile live blogging plugin that can be used to cover sport events, conferences, political elections, tv shows, movie openings and more.
What makes this plugin unique is the fact that is not limited to a single timeline of textual information, instead each event supports:
- An unlimited number of timeline sections where you can add textual content, images, videos, tweets, or custom HTML.
- An unlimited number of statistic sections to display live statistics. This feature is extremely useful for example with sport events to cover information such as the score of the match, general stats, offensive stats and defensive stats.
- An unlimited number of comment sections to engage you users.
Great attention has also been posed to make the plugin completely customizable and with the included 95 options you will be able to change every aspect based on your specific needs.
- The colors and the typography used in the layout of the event can be customized in the plugin options
- The various social icons can be displayed or hidden based on the preference of the website administrator
- The number of AJAX requests sent to the server can be configured based on the specific preference of the website administrator
- The WordPress Transient API is used to cache the data of the live events and decrease the server load
- All the data of the events displayed in the front-end should be manually added in the back-end (the data are not retrieved automatically from external providers)
- The WordPress capabilities required to get access on the various menus of the plugin can be defined in the plugin options
- Programmed with OOP techniques
- Commented code
- Includes a complete manual with related video tutorials
- WordPress 4.5 and later versions are supported
- PHP 5.3 and later versions are supported