Logger Elementor – Changelog and Custom List
Logger Elementor is a changelog creating a widget for the Elementor Builder. The widget allows you to create a nice and clear custom list of changes for any product easier and taking into account all the requirements.
Creating a changelog is useful for any owners or developers of web projects who regularly update their products. The Logger Elementor widget has various labels for change types together with additional adjustments with icons library to detail the list and highlight the main things.
Features of the Logger Elementor widget
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Customizable icons, colors, borders, margins, paddings, etc.
- Automatically supports WordPress time and date formats
- 6 labels for changes types
- Flexible labels settings
- Flexible style settings for changelog
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers