Pages by User Role for WordPress
Pages by User Role For WordPress, you can add Access Control to the following things in WordPress based on which Role the user has. The plugin also removes the Page, Post, Custom Post Type, Categories, or Custom Taxonomies from search results and blog roll. You can hide Page and Categories from the menu when users are not logged in. You can also set a specific redirect URL for users that don’t have the required User Role.
- Custom Post Types added by third-party plugins
- Custom Taxonomies (added by third-party plugins
- WooCommerce (Products)
We have made this very easy with Pages by User Roles for WordPress.
It also works if you are using the custom menu feature built into WordPress. It will hide the menu items that have been assigned a user Role when the user is not logged in.
Pages by User Role For WordPress List of features:
You will find the Pages by User Role Options Panel in the WordPress Settings menu
- Set default redirect URL for users that do not have access to a Page, Post, or Custom Post Type
- Enable comment filtering
- Redirect to login
- Support for WordPress User Roles
- Support for Custom User Roles
- Panic option if you restrict yourself from viewing a Custom Post Type
- Enable Access Control to Custom Post Types
- Restrict access to Custom Post Types in the Frontend by User Role
- Restrict access to Access Control Metabox by User Role on Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types
- Restrict access to WooCommerce (Products)
- Revert the Pages by User Role behavior to the backend instead of the original frontend
Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types
- Quick overview of User Role Access on Page, Post, and Custom Post Types
- Set Access Control for Subscriber, Contributor, Author, Editor, and Administrator
- Set Access Control for custom User Roles (you need White Label Branding to create the Custom User Roles)
- Set Access Control for Categories
- Set individual redirect URL for each page, Posts, and Custom Post type when a User Role doesn’t have access.
- Hide individual Pages from the menu
- Hide Categories from the menu
- Hide individual Pages, Posts, Custom Posts Types, and Categories from search results and blog rollRestrict access to content by using Shortcodes. Access controlled by User Role pur_restricted pur_restricted_alt pur_not_logged_in