Paid Memberships Pro – State Dropdowns
Paid Memberships Pro – Restrict content, manage member subscriptions with recurring payments. User registration, custom profile fields, and robust member management.
Two dropdown selection fields “Country” and “State” will be automatically added to your checkout form in the Billing Address section when Paid Memberships Pro – State Dropdowns is activated. When a user selects a Country, they will then be able to select the appropriate State of the Country that was selected.
Paid Memberships Pro – State Dropdowns Installation
- PMPro Plus members can install the add on from the Memberships > Add Ons admin page.Or, download the plugin and upload the ‘pmpro-state-
- dropdowns’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- The dropdown fields “Country” and “State” will automatically be added to your Checkout form in the Billing Address Section
- Our plugin’s code is not obfuscated, runs on as many sites as you want and can be customized to fit your project’s needs. We just ask that you follow the GPLv2 guidelines by applying the GPLv2 license to any altered or unaltered version of PMPro that you distribute.