Well, we do and this is what we came up with:
- Hit that preview button just once to open a preview window
- Every change you make in your backend editor will refresh your preview window
- If your page is slow or you just hate to see that preview page refresh to often, you can change the interval or set the plugin to only refresh by hotkey
- Open multiple preview windows by copy-pasting the url of your current preview window into new tabs or windows. All windows or tabs will be refreshed on changes
- Auto refresh: Automatically refresh preview windows when editing pages or posts. It’s like BrowserSync for WordPress pages.
- Hotkey refresh: Refresh preview windows like a pro by hitting a key combination
- Multiple windows: Open multiple preview windows by copy pasting the preview url into a new window. Every window will refresh on change. Test responsive designs easyly by scaling your windows to different sizes.
- Live CSS Synchronization for Visual Composer / WPBakery Page Builder: You can now type in Visual Composer CSS editor and changes are visible on your preview page immediately. As always you can disable auto transfer and use your hotkey to refresh preview css.
- When using “Classic Editor” Blocks in Gutenberg the preview will detect changes not while you are typing. As soon as you click outside the block changes will be detected. This is due to internal communications of the Gutenberg editor. You can, however use the hotkey to refresh the preview within the classic editor block.
- Hotkeys in web applications have a tendency to be very system or browser dependent. Not all key combinations will work for your setup, so you might have to try a few.