ProjectHuddle – Organized client feedback for designers and developers
ProjectHuddle is a self-hosted client feedback system that allows you to get feedback on an endless amount of client sites from one central dashboard.
TheTheme Client Site plugin is used to securely sync multiple WordPress client identities with your ProjectHuddle parent site. This plugin is to be installed on every WordPress site you want to let your clients give feedback.
- Works with your existing WordPress site – no advanced configuration required.
- Tweak the colors, fonts, even layout to match your branding.
- Clean code, well-commented code snippets, loads of hooks and subsystems for developers to extend.
- Customer approval and logout: One-click design approval and mockups couldn’t be easier.
- Bug tracking: Score, click and description. Error reporting has never been so easy.
- Development Collaboration: Intuitive and contextual UI feedback with your remote team.
- Connect and sync your client’s identities with your ProjectHuddle projects.
- No login or registration is required if your client is logged into their own site.
- Choose which roles you want to allow for commenting.
- Allow non-users (guests) to leave comments.
- Optionally enable commenting on the WordPress admin.
Contributors & Developers
“Theme Client Site” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.