PsycheKit Template Kit – Psychologist & Hypnotherapy Elementor
PsycheKit Template Kit is an awesome Psychologist & Hypnotherapy template that has been craft, keeping in mind the latest trends and techniques. Classy design and powerful medical-based functionalities addon, which has specifications on best suited for the Psychologist & Hypnotherapy. Promote your business with a rich-featured PsycheKit template.
We provide you an awesome Psychologist & Hypnotherapy template that has been craft, keeping in mind the latest trends and techniques.
Its name is PsycheKit Template Kit – a classy design and powerful medical-based functionalities addon, which has specifications on best suited for the Psychologist & Hypnotherapy. Promote your business with a rich-featured PsycheKit template.
- About Us
- Single Post
- Contact Us
- Treatment Single
- Product List
- Single Product
- Elementor Pro
- Contact Form 7
- Sticky Header Effects for Elementor
How to use PsycheKit Template Kit
- Install the plugin from Plugins > Add New by searching for Template Kit Import. If you must use FTP to install plugins, you can download it from
- Once the plugin is activated, go to Tools > Template Kit
- Click on Upload Template Kit ZIP file to browse to your zip file and import.
- Your Template Kit preview will appear. Click View Installed Kit
- An orange banner will appear if your kit requires additional free plugins. Click Install Requirements for details.
- A popup will appear listing the plugins your kit needs installed or activated. Click Install Requirements to proceed.
- Now you may begin importing your templates by clicking the Import Template button on the desired template.
- Avoid clicking too many at once. Your browser can typically only handle up to 3-4 at a time.
- Import Global Kit Styles first, followed by any other Global templates for best results.
Any templates you import via the WP Admin area will be saved in your Elementor Template library and may be accessed inside the builder, too! This makes it easy to combine templates or use available blocks to build or enhance new layouts.
- Open the Elementor Builder, and click on the Envato button
- A modal window will appear displaying your installed kits. Click View Installed Kit to view the templates or blocks you want to add
- Click Insert Template to insert the block into your page