Restrict Content Pro Drip Content
Drip Content for Restrict Content Pro lets you schedule the release of member content instead of it becoming available immediately when he or she joins. The schedules you define instruct Restrict Content Pro to release the content based on the member’s join date.
If a member tries to view the content before the schedule allows it, they see the standard restricted message that Restrict Content Pro normally shows when a member does not have access to content. Once the time period defined in the schedule has passed, the content will be visible to the member.
Let’s say you write tutorials that teach people how to play the guitar. Your lessons normally take 3 months to complete. Without drip, your members could sign up, download all the content, and cancel their membership the next day. With drip, you can release each lesson on the schedule you want and retain your members for the full 3 months. Drip Content is a great way to retain members and increase your revenue.
THE PLUGIN FEATURES:
- Taxonomy drip content settings on the Membership Level edit screen.
- Content Type drip content settings on the Membership Level edit screen.
- Content Type drip settings on the page edit screen.
- Drip Content member content displayed with the included shortcode. This shows the content available now along with the upcoming content schedule.
- Drip Content member content displayed with the included shortcode. This shows the content available now without the upcoming content schedule.