Soccer Engine – WordPress Plugin
Soccer Engine plugin allows you to store, analyze, and display soccer data in your WordPress website.
With the 40 menus, 143 configuration options, and 33 Gutenberg blocks included in this plugin, you will be able to manage every aspect of your favorite sport.
Soccer Engine Features
1. Custom Queries
Each block comes with options available in the settings section of the block.
You can use these options to create custom queries on your data, for example, you can:
- Use the Players block to display only the players with the role of “Goalkeeper”, with less than 21 years, that comes from a specific country.
- Use the Matches block to display only the matches played in a specific period with “Juventus” as the home team.
- Use the Transfers block to display only the transfers with a transfer fee higher than $1000000.
- Use the Match Timeline to create special match timelines that include only a specific category of events.
- Use the Injuries block to display only injuries with “Meniscal Tear” as injury type.
- And more …
The settings section of the blocks includes four categories of options:
- Filters used to create custom queries on the displayed data.
- Options used to include or exclude elements of the generated layout.
- Options used to handle the responsiveness of the layout.
- Pagination options.
2. Create Charts
Currently, there are two types of charts available, a line chart (or area chart) to represent the market value transitions of the player and a line chart (or area chart) to represent the ranking transitions of the teams.
3. Match Events
Every single event of a match can be registered in Soccer Engine.
The data of the events are an important aspect of the plugin and are used to generate:
- Match results
- Standings tables
- Event Icons
- Event Tooltips
- Players statistics
- Staff members statistics
- Referees statistics
- Performance data and indicators (E.g. Points Per Match, Average Goals For, Average Goal Against, Etc.)
- And more …
4. Match Timeline
Display the single events of a match with the match timeline layout. For each event will be displayed the time with a high-resolution SVG clock, an image of the player or staff member involved in the event, the team logo, and additional textual information.
5. Match Commentary
Create a match commentary to update your users with all the details about each single event of the match. This layout is perfect if you want to provide to the visitors extended explanations of the events of a match.
6. Visual Lineup
This feature allows you to display the players of a team over a high resolution and customizable SVG field. The positions of the players are based on the formation associated with the team and the events of each player are displayed as icons with active tooltips.
7. Customize Everything
Consistency is a key principle in design, and with the included 63 style options you will be able to:
- Customize the colors of each element displayed in all the 33 blocks
- Customize the font of the text displayed in all the 33 blocks
- Assign custom responsive breakpoints used to switch the layout of all the elements based on the viewport width
- And more …
In terms of functionalities with the other 80 options you will be able to:
- Allow access to the administrative pages of the plugin only to WordPress users with specific capabilities
- Customize the back-end pagination system
- Customize the format used to display monetary values
- Set the measurement units
- Customize the charts
- And More …
8. Import and Export
The import and export feature available in Soccer Engine allows you to archive your data as XML files.
This is extremely useful because:
- Works as a backup system for your data (you will never lose any single record)
- You can move your data between different websites
- You can move your data to other applications