Spectra Theme – Continuous Music Playback Theme
Spectra Theme is a WordPress music theme concept built precisely for Musicians, Bands, DJs, Producers…and other individual creative folks. Spectra Theme was made using AJAX – now you can be sure that music won’t stop playing during page browsing.
The theme comes with Visual Composer for easily managing your content. If you are searching for innovative, modern, and clean design, Spectra Theme is definitely for you…
This makes it awesome for playing music! Do you know when you select a track to play then click a link to a different page and the music stops? Not with Spectra Theme.
Browse multiple pages and keep the music in the background that acts as an overlay allowing users to play, pause, FFW, etc, and doesn’t need to reload with page content, it’s slick, fast, and easy to use across multiple device types.
The Spectra theme works by fetching HTML from your server via ajax and replacing the content of a container element on your page with the loaded HTML. It then updates the current URL in the browser using pushState. This results in a faster page. No page resources (JS, CSS) get re-executed or re-applied
Scamp Music Player is the industry standard music player for a fully responsive design that scales automatically to suit any device, features lightning-fast load times yet stays lightweight.
With full SoundCloud API support so you can add tracks directly to it, dynamically load content to the player playlist, and includes funky covers for individual tracks!
How about a music player that can handle hundreds of tracks? The only limit on the Spectra Theme music player is client-side and browsing speeds. Sound good? You bet!
It also includes the unique feature of showing individual covers for each track. Every track in the playlist can have its own cover image. You can even add special links via HTML and load dynamic content on the fly – without any interruptions to the existing playback.
Spectra Theme Features:
- Create unlimited “One Page” via Visual Composer.
- One-click demo import.
- Music player, with playlist. Easily add self-hosted MP3, hosted MP3, Soundcloud tracks, playlist, favorite tracks, etc, with autoplay (optional).
- Visual Composer for WordPress ($25 value) – Visual Composer for WordPress will save you tons of time working on the site content. Now you’ll be able to create complex layouts within minutes!
- Custom Post Formats – Spectra supports the following custom blog post formats: Standard, Gallery, Video, Audio.
- With our Event Manager, you can set repetitive and multi-day events. You can use a counter which will count downtime to the next event. In the events archive, they will be automatically switched from future to past after they will occur. Localization of every single event can be shown by Google Maps integration.
- Background Generator – Simple way to create a different background header for each page, post…etc.
- Slide Panel – Spectra comes with a slide widget area. There is an invisible scroller implemented. Also, it is automatically closing itself after the page is loaded.
- Contact Form 7 Integration.
- Integrated comments from DISQUS. You can turn them off in the admin panel.
- MailChimp List SignUp Integration.
- Responsive Layout.
- 5 Custom posts types:
- Portfolio (drag drop ajax sorter).
- Slider (drag drop ajax sorter).
- Tracks Manager (drag drop ajax sorter).
- 3 Custom widgets:
- Tracks – Displays tracks (single track, tracklist or tracks grid).
- Twitter – Displays latest tweets.
- Events – Displays events.
- Retina Ready.
- Managing layout has never been so easy: just choose and use!
- XML demo content for fast setup.
- Custom style shortcodes with Shortcodes Manager.
- Unlimited sidebars.
- Full localization – template and administrative interface. You can easily translate them into your own language.
- Gorgeous jQuery enhancements.
- Unlimited blog pages.
- Powerful administration panel.
- HTML5 and CSS3.
- Wide pages and posts.
- Cross-browser compatible – Our main goal was to create a template layout that is highly compatible with almost all of the browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, etc. Cross-browser compatibility and W3C validation of our themes are crucial in the successful running of the website.
- Clean, well-commented, and organized code and files.