WooCommerce CyberSource Payment Gateway
WooCommerce CyberSource – Payment Gateway is a payment gateway plugin that allows you to take credit card payments via CyberSource directly on your WooCommerce site.
The customer enters credit card details directly on your site during the checkout process and WooCommerce CyberSource handles the rest. This results in a completely integrated checkout process during which the user never has to leave your site.
WooCommerce CyberSource features:
- Accept payments with the world’s first eCommerce payment management company
- Benefit from great fraud-prevention systems
- Seamless checkout process where customer never leaves your site
- Flex Microform support SAQ A PCI compliance.
- Accept eChecks
- Display customizer authorization confirmation messages for eCheck transactions
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout
- Updated payment form at checkout with retina icons
- Mobile-friendly checkout with numerical inputs for card type and security code
- Customers can add saved payment methods to their accounts without going through checkout
- Full support for WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Full support for WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Automatic refunds via WooCommerce Admin
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic errors
- Accepts all Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB, Maestro
- Country-specific cards accepted for global processors
Process Payments with a Leader in Fraud Management:
WooCommerce CyberSource was the world’s first eCommerce payment management company, and provides medium to large businesses (over $3 million in online processing) with an excellent payment processing option. WooCommerce CyberSource serves half of the companies comprising the Dow Jones Industrial Average. As a result, they are a pioneer in fraud-management.
You can also enable CyberSource’s Flex Microform option to help your site meet SAQ A PCI compliance standards.
Simple, seamless checkout:
Using the CyberSource extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like, while keeping the customer on your site for the entire process. This gives you maximum control over this experience, providing a simple checkout process for the user and maximum customizability for the business owner.
You can also choose to show detailed decline messages to your customers so that they can understand why their payment wasn’t processed and fix that problem for an easier checkout experience.
Securely save customer payment methods:
Customers can easily & securely save multiple payment methods to their account for faster checkout. Payment data is stored on CyberSource’s secure servers, so your responsibility for PCI compliance is significantly reduced. There’s no limit to the number of payment methods a customer can store on their account, and both credit cards and eChecks are supported.