WooCommerce Food – Restaurant Menu And Food ordering
WooCommerce Food is a must-have plugin. Designed to make ordering menu items seamless and hassle-free, WooCommerce Food is the simplest way for your business to display food items and for your customers to order.
With the intelligent WooCommerce plugin, you can use a lot of payment gateways and manage everything from showcasing your menu to receiving and processing orders all from one handy place.
For your customers this means a straightforward way to place an order and the very best user experience, ensuring they’ll be back – again and again.
WooCommerce Food Features
- 10+ Food Styles support.
- Online Food ordering and manager via the pro system of WooCommerce.
- Quick ordering food support.
- Fully responsive and mobile-ready.
- Display menu via shortcode anywhere.
- Support with many columns(2, 3, 4, 5).
- Display Food menu with Grid, List, Table, Carousel(Slider view).
- Admin creates Food and manages orders easily.
- Support email to admin and customer after order.
- Support select food by location.
- Ajax load more, pagination, popup food info.
- Support setting minimum amount.
- Review food system.
- Support open closing time order.
- Support Delivery date and time field in order.
- Unlimited Color. You can set colors for all or each food.
- Support filter category – allows you to create a menu category, you can show all menu items or show by category.
- Multiple Payment mode support.
- User page with regiter/login/history bookingCoupon code.
- RTL mode support.
- Custom food info.
- Images gallery.
- Unlimited customization with font, color.
- Visual Composer support.
- Super easy configuration.
- And more …
- The Full Package includes the following files and folders.
- Installation Files folder – Contain installable file plugin.
- Install via WordPress admin.
- Log in to WordPress Admin.
- In the left menu panel go to Plugins > Add New > Upload to install the plugin.
- Click Upload.
- Browse your download package to select installation files.
- Click Install Now button.
- Once it’s uploaded, click the Activate link.
- Install via FTP Account.
- Use your FTP software to browse to the wp-content/plugins folder to install the plugin.
- Extract the installation files to their corresponding folders.
- Once it’s uploaded, go to your WordPress Admin, browse to Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Click the Activate link.