INTRODUCE: WooCommerce Paytrail Payment Gateway
WooCommerce Paytrail: One Contract. One partner. All payment methods.
Accept credit card or bank payments with Paytrail (formerly Suomen Verkkomaksut). Paytrail allows you to offer each customer their preferred payment method. Their service contains online banking buttons to all Finnish banks, a card payment option, invoice option, and the all-new Paytrail account. Stop losing sales because customers cannot select their payment method of choice!
Paytrail is the leading e-payment method provider in Finland, and is expanding globally. While using Paytrail you don’t need contracts directly and separately with every bank – you get them all with one contract! This plugin works by redirecting the client to Paytrail to choose their payment method, then sending them back to your site once payment is complete.
Why Choose Paytrail?
- Accept credit card and bank account payments through your site
- Avoid security concerns since payments are processed through Paytrail
- Accept Visa®, MasterCard®, bank payments, and more
- Paytrail is the only company specializing in e-payments that is licensed by Fin-FSA.
Secure Payment Processing
During the WooCommerce checkout, customers select Paytrail to pay and click “Place Order”. The customer is then directed off-site to select their preferred payment method and to make their payment through Paytrail’s secure servers, and then is redirected back to your site. This allows you to accept multiple forms of payment and with several banks all in one easy, secure checkout integration.
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension 🙂
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Login to your Paytrail account (sign up for Paytrail if you don’t already have an account) and grab your Merchant ID / Secret
- Save this information on the settings page
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy secure payment processing!