WooCommerce Product Builder – Custom PC Builder
WooCommerce Product Builder is a plugin that allows your customers to build a full product set from small parts step by step. The plugin works base on WooCommerce with many useful features like compatible, email completed product, attributes filters.
Custom PC Builder allows
- Select product part step by step: allow customers to select product part step by step. You can set which product/categories will be displayed in each step.
- Compatible: Make sure products in others steps are compatible by using product attributes.
- Filter products by attributes: WooCommerce product builder allows filtering products by attributes.
- Sort products: WooCommerce Product Builder allows customers to sort product by name (A-Z), price and New-Old
- Send completed products to email: After building a favorite set of products, you can share it with anyone by sending an email.
WooCommerce Product Builder Features
- Product builder: build a complete product by picking parts step-by-step. You can select which products and categories appear in each step, then customers can pick among that products/categories.
- Unlimited steps quantity: You can add as many steps as you want.
- Step names: Set up step names to inform which product part they are selecting. Example: STEP 1 – CPU, STEP 2 – Main, STEP 3 – RAM…
- Searching: Quickly find categories and products to put in steps.
- Add many products in one step: Select to allow customers add only one or many products in each step.
- Select quantity: Customers are allowed to select the quantity of a product in each step.
- Preview: After finish the last step, all product part will be listed on a preview page with a total price.
- Product per page: In steps with many products, you can select to display on many pages, and select how many products will be displayed on each page.
- Compatible: Using attributes to decide which products will work together.
- Email complete product: customers can send the completed product to anyone by using the send mail button on the preview page.