Woocommerce Store Exporter Deluxe
Woocommerce Store Exporter Deluxe is good for you – Upgrading immediately makes Woocommerce Store Exporter Deluxe possible to export: Products, Categories, Tags, Brands, Orders, Customers, Coupons, Subscriptions, Product Vendors, Events, Bookings, Commissions, Tickets, Reviews, Shipping Classes, Attributes.
Why use Woocommerce Store Exporter Deluxe?
- Select and remember specific export fields to include
- Drag-and-drop ordering of export fields
- Native export support for 100+ extensions for WooCommerce
- Field editor UI to override default export field labels with your choosing
- Schedule automatic exports from the WordPress Administration
- Schedule exports as attachments in e-mails, securely save to your WordPress Media or outside the WordPress Media directory, upload exports to remote FTP/SFTP servers or POST to cloud services
- Schedule exports with fixed filenames
- Filename Tags for dynamic export filenames (e.g. %dataset%, %date%, %time%, %random%, %store_name%)
- Prepare export template preferences once and assign them to Scheduled Exports
- Smart date-based filtering of Orders (e.g. today, yesterday, this week, last week, current month, last month, last 72 hours and manual to/from dates)
- Multiple export filtering (e.g. Filter Orders by cancelled and refunded from last month)
- Multiple Order Item formatting options (e.g. display all Order Items on a single row, individual row per Order Item, combined Order Item cells)
- Export to CSV, TSV, XLS, XLSX or XML file formats
- Export individual and bulk Orders from WooCommerce > Orders screens
- Export custom Post, User, Order and Order Item fields without coding
- CRON export support for integration with POS, accounting and reporting systems
- WP-CLI export for listing and executing Scheduled Exports\
- Compatible with the latest WooCommerce release and legacy releases; all the way back to WooCommerce 2.3!
- GDPR compliant